Sunday, July 22, 2012

July Blogging Challenge Day 20

Write about the best or worst date you have ever been on?
The best date I have ever been on had to be when I was dating a very sweet guy by the name of Josh...
He was living in Tyler and drove up to Denton to take me on the date of my dreams... I had always talked about wanting to go to the 'big ball' in the Dallas Skyline, little did I know what he had in store for me that night.  I was driving, following the GPS's directions as we left for the night not knowing where I was being led to.  It wasn't until I got out of the car for it to be parked and Josh said, "look up" that I realized my dream of eating at 'the ball' of the Dallas Skyline had come true.  I was speechless!  The restaurant had recently been taken over by new management of Wolf Gang Puck and we were amongst some of the first to try it.  This was only the beginning of what ended up being a very memorable and romantic night.. Thanks Josh :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment