Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Goals for 2011

 And the LORD answered me: "Write the vision; make it 
plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it.
For still
the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end—
it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay."  --Habakkuk 2:2-3


Daily
*Be more gentle with myself
*Be consistent with my vitamins
*Set aside quiet time for each day
*Work on balance, variety & moderation in every aspect of my life
*Drink more water
*Laugh more
*Allow my inner desires, wants and intuition... the Holy Spirit, 
to shape the choices I make throughout each day

Weekly
*Hang out with a friend at least once a week
*Eat out 1-2x a week
Beautiful You: A Daily Guide to Radical Self-Acceptance
*Treat myself to dessert
*Pamper myself (massage, pedicure, movie)
*Journal

Monthly
*Attend Recovery at The Village Church
*Meet with support system
*Give to church
*Save some $$$$

For the Year
*Attend Passion 2011
*Hawaii with my family
*Start searching/interviewing for a job
*Hopefully get a new car, or at least start looking for one!
*See some of my Mercy Sisters

Things I want to work on incorporating throughout the new year:
*Read more
*Face some fear foods
*Get to a place where I can workout again
*Better manage my free time
*Love & accept myself as a person & my body as God's temple
*Cook more actual meals
*Go to the grocery store less

Hopes, Dreams & Desires of my heart...
VISION BOARD TO COME!

**Disclaimer: Additional goals may be added throughout the year**

What's most important to you for 2011?

6 comments:

Maggie Rush said...[Reply to comment]

This was really, inexplicably inspirational for me to read. Thank you for sharing this out loud. To health and hope and healing, sweet girl. Here's my mantra that I try to use, even when I feel like I am only maintaining ground or taking the tiniest of steps: *moment by moment, build the life you imagine.* <3

Amanda @ HopeHasAPlace said...[Reply to comment]

Thank you for your encouragement on my blog! I'm really glad that I was able to find yours through it! This is such a beautiful and inspirational post---I love your goals! They've given me some good ideas, too. xoxo

From Here to There. In Purple. said...[Reply to comment]

quiet time is SO important-- self care is the greatest gift we can give to ourselves each and everyday, without a doubt.

Meagan said...[Reply to comment]

It is important and often the first thing I cut out when I am running short on time... I truly need it though. It sets my mind straight for the day!

ktbwood said...[Reply to comment]

HEY BEAUTIFUL!!
ohhhh my gosh you are seriously SO awesome! WOW!! like ALL of my friends went to passion 2011!!! in atlanta :) I watched the sessions online.. they were BALLER! Your story is so beautiful girl, WOW I know God is going to use you SO SO Much the more you GROW in Him and step closer to freedom!! You are wonderful! <3

Meagan said...[Reply to comment]

awesome!!! I can't wait.. u should come to the tx one :)

Thank you for sharing your faith on your blog and challenging me in my faith walk. Your journey is touching lives, keep it up!

Post a Comment