Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sweet nothings

Sweet nothings- [pl.n.]: Endearments, affection addressed to a lover.

Jesus being the lover of my soul has been whispering to me sweet nothings, that mean everything....


"For where your treasure is...
photo
there your heart will be also."
-Luke 12:34
~~~~~
"As a woman thinks, so she is..".
-Proverbs 23:7
~~~~~
Out of obedience, love, gratitude and worship
do what is right even when it does not feel good or don't want to.
"We walk by FAITH [believing] and not by SIGHT [seeing]."
- 2 Cor. 5:7
~~~~~ 
“Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit”, says the Lord. 
- Zech. 4:6
Not what I do, but what He does THROUGH me.
~~~~~
Which will you choose?
Fear = enemy's faith
Obedience & Believing = God's faith
photo  
Freedom is the oxygen of the soul.  ~Moshe Dayan 
"In Him we live and move and have our being..." -Acts 17:28

"He is my freedom, He is the oxygen to my soul. " ~Meagan

  
http://www.flickr.com/photos/caitianne/

3 comments:

Angela said...[Reply to comment]

Beautiful! Keep speaking life into you mind and soul!

ktbwood said...[Reply to comment]

you are SO beautiful <3 I wish we could have a coffee date!! That quote is from purpose driven life.. its so amazing girl!!

Meagan said...[Reply to comment]

@ktbwood

Thanks girl... I guess I need to read that :)

I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A COFFEE DATE! Maybe one day the Lord will have us cross paths!

Post a Comment