Thursday, October 8, 2009

Things Im going to Miss

Being away for 6 months I know that there will be tons of people & things that Im going to miss. Here are a few of those things that I care about, love & at times feel like I cant live without that wont be available to me while Im away.
WARNING:
some things are a bit ridiculous & perhaps even unhealthy habits that I seek comfort in at times... no laughing!


My family, of course!


Home & MILD Texas winters

My animals



my beverages


all my incredible friends
(if your not pictured it doesnt mean youre not a part of my circle of friends...
I just need a picture with you!)





My cell phone


My Bed

My MacBook

shopping & meals w/ mom

My church

my dad telling jokes & talking politics



YOGA


PLUS MANY OTHER THINGS

0 comments:

Post a Comment